Monday 10 October 2011

Week 4 - My thoughts so far.

The work on my head needs to be handed in in less than 2 weeks time and at the moment, I am a little apprehensive towards my progress. I have had so many setbacks over the past 3 weeks, I am really nervous that I will not meet the deadline on the 21st October. However, I will spend more time on this project than my other projects which are ongoing at the moment and hopefully I can turn this around.

As for the modelling methods that are being used, I am finding it fairly easy to follow the video guides that have been given to us and I am really improving on my modelling skills. However, there have been many setbacks due to either loss of judgement or using the wrong version of the program. If I begin to plan my time more fully and set up a timetable which I can follow to finish my work, I should be ok.

Here is my mini time plan:

No comments:

Post a Comment