Friday 2 December 2011

Feedback

After handing in my head model in the informal hand in date on week 6, I did not recieve my results until the end of week 8. I was very disappointed with the quality of my grade because I was not told that there were issues with my new reference images until week 9, after asking for a follow up of the feedback. I was told that I could either keep my old reference planes and continue where I left off, which would leave me capped at 60%, or I could start from the beginning and pick up extra marks. Seeing as this is my final year and I want to score as highly as possible, it has meant that I have had to start again from the beginning. As I have only been given 3 weeks to complete the head model, I asked for an extension which I was granted today. This means that the work can be continued until the 21st of December.

The blog posts following will contain adjustments that I have made, why they were made, and also an components which I simply did not have time to complete in time for the first hand in date.

The reason why there is such a large gap between this post and my last post is because I have been trying to focus on my other modules.

No comments:

Post a Comment